Tuesday, April 23, 2013







FOOD AND DRINK (MAKANAN DAN MINUMAN)


We usually eat food everyday.
Meat, egg, vegetables, and fruits are food.
They are healty and delicious.
Water, milk, fruit juice, and tea are things we usually drink.
There are many kinds of drink.
What is your favourite? Let’s have a look



BREAKFAST

BREAD (ROTI)





SELAI (JELLY)



MILK (SUSU)




LUNCH


RICE (NASI)



SUP (SOUP)





APPLE (APEL)





AVOCADO JUICE (JUS ALPUKAD)


DINNER

RICE (NASI)



MEAT (DAGING)




BANANA (PISANG)

TEA (TEH)




DESSERT

CAKE (KUE)

ICE CREAM (ES KRIM)




PRACTICE DIALOGUE WITH YOUR FRIEND OR CLASSMATE
X : Do you like tiramissu cake?
Y : No, I don't. I like cheese cake.
X : Do you like noodles?
Y : No, I don’t. I don’t like noodles.
X : So what do you like?
Y : I like ice cream.

X : What do you like?
Y : I like rice and fried chicken. And you?
X : I like cake and avocado juice.
Y : I like pizza. What about you?
X : I like tiramissu cake and ice cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment